Welcome to my UX and UI Portfolio.
Currently, I’m building a video streaming application in React, including all UX and UI design and engineering.
The concept is a live video streaming with a drawing interface and map overlay. HTML5 capabilities are used to track GeoLocation and device orientation. On the development roadmap are the following features:
- Toggle full-screen mode
- Logging in as new or existing user
- User profile setup
- Tracking of user activity, i.e., user’s logged-in status, whether the user is streaming live video, user’s location (if logged in)
- Map overlay should display logged in users along with their streaming status, device orientations and camera facing directions; icons should appear on map, color-coded by streaming status, with icons rotated to reflect real direction based on compass’ true north
- Functionality should be accomplished entirely through HTML5
- Native application development (iOS, Android, etc.)
- Recording of user’s drawing activity as SVG, possibly with configurable frame rate
- Screen recording functionality; this should include recording of live media stream as well as user’s drawing activity on separate recorded tracks
- Cloud storage of recorded media tracks with administrative interface for managing user’s media
- vHyve Studio module to manage stored media inclusive of post-production tools
View the live work-in-progress here:
I’m also building a React front-end using WordPress as a “Headless CMS.”
View the application live here:
A sampling of my design and development work over the years
User Interface Design and Implementation
Primary User Interface for a complex Excel application powered by VBA (2019 version):
Print Collateral Developed 2010 – 2013
Visit my Behance profile for a sampling of visual and user interface design work over the years.